Day 9 desert search

 Day 9

               The strange thing is that I wake up late. Not really, I wake up at the same time as the other. I know that it's ok but it’s strange to me that it happened. But I felt bad that I did not help to begin with. I do like helping because things get done with hard work. I do believe that hard workers get awarded in the end.

    The day was normal for as normal as it could be we when to meet up with the three workers we are going to help with. but before we got to them, I had a small nap in the car and woke up to a desert out the window so let’s play a game about how did I act at this moment. A) nothing B) when back to sleep D) tried to understand what happened. (Ding ding ding it was D) I just woke up but that aside we helped in looking for rare plants in the area.

               We meet the three that we are going to help Marlo Fisher the botanies, Antey’s Lundazi, and serai Ganbin we help them with the service help by looking for a plant that had a long and hard-to-spell word it will be called Pocus After poking the ground and waking on somewhat sand rocks the job was done, we found out that the plant population grows. As that happens, I use my control over my flesh to hold in the pee and poop for close to 2 hours as that happens, we when to another campsite to shower. I felt that it cleanses my sins from my body I needed that and a bit of bio work and here we are writing to you.

    I hope that I can make these two last blogs the best I could make them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11 Museum tribe

Day 8 The final Stage of the Game