Day 10

 Day 10

               Well, I had a stormy night of sleep because of the thunderstorm and the fact that I need to go pee quite often. All aside we went to a lava tube cave in other words a cave that was made of lava. The entrance of the cave had ice at the beginning of the cave It was a long walk through the lava tube. The deeper you go the colder it got we had to crawl our way through one part when traveling with the ground your sense of time is distorted and your sense of diction felt weird.

 But we got through it all and I spent a small time in the lava pool lookout museum and went up to the mountain. I looked down at the mountain filled with lava but now it’s filled with rock. You could see how the lava took over the area when it was released into the wild, but I had to stay in the van because my ankle was in pain, so I did not want to father injure it.

When we got to camp, we had breakfast for dinner and talked. I when to my camp to try to blog but I felt a bad headache, so I took meds, so I head back to the group to tell scary stories I hope all of you have a good day.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 9 desert search

Day 11 Museum tribe

Day 8 The final Stage of the Game