Day 6 A Nice Walk In The Woods

As usual, we woke up in the morning and got everything ready. I cleaned my tent. After all, it gets filled with blades of grass when I walk around because a little bit of water eventually covers up your whole shoe or sandals. Drags a whole bunch of grass here tent yes the small inconveniences but I woke up quite really early and it feels good we're going to put it early with a comfortable amount of sun warming you up while you're looking into the sunset that feels nice I can't tell you how much I liked it how much I wanted to try to draw or paint the place I didn't have time to do it or the right type of media I wanted to do it.

 But we have been visited by one of the park rangers if I'm wrong I'm sorry but he is one of the people that help run the place we're staying and his name is Ray Entiz he gave us a tour around me walk in the trail in the forest nearby our camp the main jobs were to do surveys changing the behavior of jaguars through sounds like a few animal noises or treat the branch breaking or human noises I think they make each time they hear a human noise from their cold where they get shocked I could be wrong but the main purpose of the testing was to make Jaguars afraid of humans so they could prevent animal attacks.

But towards the end of the day, we pulled weeds out of the saplings that were in the nursery. I had to take a few trips to get water because that day it was hot.

 Hopefully, this night is not going to be filled with mosquitoes. Wish me luck or you might see a picture of me in the future filled with mosquito bites.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 9 desert search

Day 11 Museum tribe

Day 8 The final Stage of the Game