Day 11 Museum tribe

The second to last day they live in this one, I'm in particular I liked the most we went to the obsidian Lake. If I remember perfectly practically a whole Mountain full of obsidian it was fun and quite dangerous well, to be honest with you I feel as if I was one step away from stepping on a sharp obsidian rock. It'll possibly cut through my shoe and stab my foot that's how I felt it didn't resort to that super beautiful. So, many points where is beautiful landscapes to take photos I hopefully did remember to take some photos. If I did I will be posting it down here and on the blog after this section. I still have slightly of a limp since yesterday.

 I could power through it not the worst thing but afterward, we head to a wonderful Museum. I would say zoo depending on who you talk to first things first I went through the Native American section of the museum and took in a lot of photos of the gear and equipment. The bags and clothing of Native Americans and how there were treaties on Recreations of certain events and their history by making small statues and also recreating a small Log Cabin within the museum. It was quite impressive and also had a little tiny TV that was black and white to show some of the older shows it was nice to see the clothes and tools that the people used to trade amongst each other for daily use or comfort.

It's also very nice seeing a very old car or one of the first generations of cars but I'm very sure, I'm not a car person so don't burn me on a steak that I get the wrong generation of cars Cafe was too expensive like usual on tourist attractions. I was so absorbed in the Arts galleries that were installed in the museum mostly the one that generates art with a computer program I spent more than an hour there.

When everything was said and done we had back to camp and had a group meeting together we told a horror story to each other and past experiences, I know it was difficult to get out of your comfort zone most of the time. But I enjoyed every second of it no matter how painful it was walking through someone gravel rocks in the Sun will almost getting struggling with these or getting bitten by multiple mosquitoes at night. But that's the whole experience of living outdoors. You may struggle you may succeed but in the end, it's a good experience to learn I also get close to some people that you thought you wouldn't mess with but hey I'm an introvert but I could also socialize.

Have a nice day the last post will be up soon. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 9 desert search

Day 8 The final Stage of the Game