First Night away From Home

    On the first day, I woke up pretty early I had to the campus to try to help out and get to know my companions throughout the trip. We got everything organized and packed and everything Essentials for every single person had their own tent laundry bag some notes and notebooks to document things I carried my regular backpack and a duffel bag with me and the first day yes I was a little paranoid at someone might steal my stuff what are you going to do its natural instinct.

     Anyways we went off towards our destination I don't know where because most of the time I don't even know what day it is I just live through the flow at the moment and that's why I tend to have very bad habits or not taking pictures and documenting the environments I was in but I have a very good memory on the sites I experienced we went through a lot of grassy Hills and Farms I really love the Farms because it was a good mixture of yellow and green making it look like a tall grass Hills the ones that you want to Frolic down the hill I know that is a weird way to describe it but that's what I'm going with that.

    we made some stops and we had to set up cat took us quite a while but we managed to have a few stories told To Us by historian Warren sailor His tribe came to be in Spokane how I took the story is that there was a great lake/river a somewhat paradise then the land was transformed by a volcanic eruption turning a once large lake/river into a land baron of water the way that the tribe found the water is trailing the large carving in the ground the tribe followed the trail and founded the center of Spokane I still don't.

    I set up my tent then put my stuff away then grouped up with my classmates on plans that may happen the next day. Then we had dinner together about each other. I feel that I may not have a well-rested night because this is my first night alone away from home.

Take one day at a time.

have a good day everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 9 desert search

Day 8 The final Stage of the Game

Day 6 A Nice Walk In The Woods